0
One of my classmate friend told me that you can nit create folder with name "CON" , but I think there may be some ways by which we can create folder with name "CON", so I found out the simple way to make folder with Name "CON".
For windows Users, some phrases are reserved as "System Action" or "Device" references, which means that user could not use them if files names. However there are many ways to get around these obstacles. One of them I am going to share. Just follow the steps below to make the folder with name "CON"

Steps to Create Folder with Name "CON" -


  • First of all create a new folder and type "CON" and don't press Enter


  • Press and hold Alt Key and type 255 with number pad [not numbers above Keypad.
  • Press Enter and you are done
These was some easy steps by which you can create folder with Name "CON"

Like Us on Facebook

Post a Comment

 
Top